Most people are not considering their breakfast due to their Busy daily activity. Then tried to buy instant food for their breakfast .The result of that most people are suffering from diabetic, blood pleasure, cholesterol etc…The main reason is these diseases are foods. These healthy breakfast ideas for work are nutritious, delicious, will travel well, and will last in the fridge until lunch time . Today I will tell you how to make healthy food for your breakfast easily.
“ Benefits of breakfast
First, it is balanced, light, and filling. It includes a combination of protein and healthy fats from the yoghurt and nuts, as well as a large dose of your recommended daily vitamins from the fruit. Don’t forget the nuts — walnuts and almonds, in particular, are powerful brain food because they improve cognitive function and are beneficial for restoring memory. Together with all the other ingredients, they can help you feel alert, energized, and ready to face your day. I actually look forward to assembling my breakfast every morning; it has become a fun and creative habit.
- 1/2 cup-1 cup yoghurt get the thicker kind, it has more protein
- 1 tablespoon granola
- 1 tablespoon nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews, sunflower seeds,)
- 1 cup fresh fruit (banana, pineapple, cantaloupe, berries, grapefruit, oranges)
- 1 teaspoon of dried fruit — optional (dates, cranberries, coconut)
- a dash of cinnamon and raw honey to add on top
The process is super easy. Here goes.
- Slice or dice your fruit.
- Layer the ingredients in a glass container. Start with the yoghurt at the bottom, then add fruit, banana, pineapple, cantaloupe, berries, grapefruit, oranges honey on top. Close with a lid.
- If you want to bring your breakfast to school or work, put it in the freezer for 20 minutes while you are getting ready in the morning.
Try & be healthy ………